Friday, December 31, 2010

2011

Well, It's 2011...I don't know if it is rational or not but I feel very hopeful for the year to come. I've always felt that when you need them God will give you signs and help you maintain your faith and be able to look toward the future. I have always believed in signs. I have seen them for years and been able to take hope that what i want the most will come true. Tonight I had a great night with my dad and my sister, I wish my mom could have been here rather then have her in New York but we all understand. As I got ready for bed with Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year in the background I thought about things and the many opinions on how I'm handling things. As I brushed my teeth my eyes filled with tears and I simply prayed that I would have the strength to make the most of this year and for the guidance to know what the right decisions are and prayed for a sign to know what is right. I continued to get ready and less than a minute later a song came on. I paused not believing my ears. I hadn't heard this particular song since May 2006. I instantly grabbed my puppy and we danced all around my room. For the first time in days I felt something. I smiled. I felt joy and happiness. I can't explain the timing or my reaction but as I'm learning with everything these days I will just hold on tight and stay along for the ride. I am hopeful for this year. So many plans to make and so many major changes to let happen. This is going to be a good year. :-) As I have said many times lately "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change those that I can and the wisdom to know the difference."

Resolutions:
   Graduate
   Lose weight and get in better shape so I feel better about myself.
    fall in love
    be happy
    find a job that makes me happy
    **Not to be scared to make a move to achieve the job I want.
    Be strong enough to be hopeful.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. You are a strong woman, you will have a great year

    ReplyDelete