Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stressed!

I am losing my mind. I have been trying to study all day. I plan to study all night. I have hit my panic wall and I'm going crazy. All my support systems seem to be busy. I have now spent over 24 hours with nothing but my zoo and my thoughts...this is a dangerous thing. I now notice how much my friends and family mean to me. They keep me sane and they give me support that is very important to me. They keep me calm and help me feel like I will be able to do it and it will be ok. I am taking a break to try and get out of my panic state but sitting alone with my thoughts I hate it and I wish more than ever that I had my pilot with me. Just a rough night. I wish I didn't feel this way every December. Wasn't Christmas once a care free time? I vaguely remember I used to be excited and happy this time of year. Now I am only apprehensive making myself sick over exams that don't seem relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment