Sunday, January 2, 2011

Why am I not feeling anything?

So, it's been over a week now and I still feel nothing. I think about it over and over. I think of him dating someone new. I think of my future without him. I think about taking care of the zoo with out him. I think about everything I can imagine...nothing! Sure, I have moments where it hurts, I have moments I am mad but 95% of the time...nothing. After 2.5 years of dating and 4.5 years of loving him...nothing. Everyone who knows me knows the amount of love and emotion I put into him and us, everyone thinks it's shock or that i'm not being realistic but that's not it. I am being as raw and realistic as I can. I want to be mad, I want to cry. I want to be so hurt that I am over him or at least upset enough to stop wanting to be his friend. I honestly don't think we will get back together. I think he is over me and will not come back in any way, shape or form. Why do I still want to be his friend? Why can't I feel ANYTHING!?!?! If I honestly am the type of person to not care until I find someone else I love then I will thank God every day. I don't want the pain but I want to feel something. I have heard songs that say "I'd rather feel pain then nothing at all" I never fully understood until now. I feel like after everything I should feel something. I don't want to be naive or stupid. I want to feel something. I want to feel something. More than anything I want to feel what I used to but if that is not in the cards I want to feel something. Everyone hope and keep me in your prayers that I feel something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment