Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Long Distance Relationships

Long distance relationship suck! They aren't impossible like everyone told me before I got into one but they are not fun. The good side of it is that I know he's perfect for me because anyone worth going through a long distance relationship is worth keeping around. I always knew we could make it through it. The bad side effect besides missing him, sleeping alone, and all the things I usually had when he was here is the aggression toward this stupid state. I thought I hated Indiana before, but ohhhh no! I am so anxious to get out of school and this asinine state that it is literally driving me crazy. Like I said in a previous post the stress is making me very very tense. When I add all the stupid people, stupid classes, the advisors, the drivers and the STUPID ROOMMATES I'm about ready to scream! All I want is to graduate and get out of here. One class and lots of flexibility will be required but lets face it, odds are Purdue will not be flexible. I mean, seriously...why would doing research in the field of welfare and behavior be applicable to welfare and behavior credit. I mean how could I be so ignorant to ask for them to make that connection. No, it makes so much more sense to sit it their "welfare and behavior" classes like the philosophy class I'm in now where we have yet to mention animal welfare with the exception of the PETA video the quack of a professor decided to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment