Friday, March 12, 2010

A very sad day.

Today I found out that Erik will have a few days to a week off after next week...Yay! Unfortunately because his permanent address is in California that is where he will be sent. My instant reaction was to cry and debate pulling over because of tears and the inability to breath but after a while all I could do was sigh and realize that this is what all the women I've been talking to meant when they said be flexible. My new motto is "we'll see. be flexible" I am determined to be the best SO of a pilot ever. He doesn't need me to make this any harder for him than it is. I know it isn't in his control so all I can do it sigh, take a deep breath and swallow the lump in my throat and support him. I've never been more jealous of people being able to be with him than I am right now. I am strong and I can handle this. Prior to February 15th, the longest amount of time we'd been apart was 2 weeks, now we will see what it is like to go 2 months...welcome to life with a pilot. O:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment