Monday, April 19, 2010

Why not keep things inside?

Here's a question for everyone: What is so wrong with keeping everything inside? I've always been told to talk to people, not to keep everything in and to use the support given to me by those around me. Now more than ever I simply want to ask, why? When I do lean on those who support me it leads to arguments, questions to which I have no answers and discussing my failures and my fears only magnifies them. I'm at a point in my life where people seem very confused as to what I need. I don't need solutions. I don't need lectures and i definitely don't need to focus on the things that keep me up at night. I just feel so overwhelmed and I just want people to LISTEN. These days it seems like people are very confused because listen is defined as making an effort to hear something. No where does it involve talking. All I want is to have Erik back to lay beside him and bury my head in his chest and hide. I just want everything to go away for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment