Thursday, April 8, 2010

Emotional Rollercoaster

Sim training has proved to be more difficult that ground, and it's almost half the amount of time. It isn't' even really being away from Erik that has thrown me. Sure, I miss him like crazy and I wish I could see him every night as I go to bed...the body pillow is still taking up half the bed. I still take pictures of the zoo to send to him and try to do my best to make him smile and let him know how much I love him. It is all the other stuff that's been piling up and overwhelming me. It was only a couple days ago that I came out of my zombie/sleep walking state. I found out that odds are I will be forced to graduate in May 2011 instead of December 2010, turning the 6 months of a long distance relationship into a year. I know I probably throw myself into us but our relationship means so much that being apart is just hard. I know we can make it, it's just the idea of sitting in the butt hole of America...aka West Lafayette, Indiana alone with nothing but Purdue to distract me is just very aggravating. I also am struggle through Organic Chem and I just let it all get to me. Now I hear that I may be able to take classes to get out in December...hopes go up a little bit...Erik says he might be able to come up this weekend...hopes go up a little more. I'm doing my best to keep my excitement down and not get too sad if either situation doesn't work out. We shall see where this twist takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment