Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Such a blah day in paradise...

Today is such an annoying blah day. Nothing to do until 3:30 when I have to go cook sausage for my meat science class. I should be studying more than I am for my Organic Chem exam tonight. I'm kind of nervous  about it. I just want to pass so I can get out of Purdue. Even Cali won't get out of bed. Strange how hard it is to focus and study. I hate chemistry with every fiber of my being.  I just want to get my exam to be over with so I can come back and clean up the apartment and get it to somewhat resemble a place I'd like to spend all my time...

 I find it very strange how bizarre it feels not having Erik here. I miss him but I always knew I would, we have been talking so I know he's still there but I didn't expect to feel so out of place. I never really noticed how apart of my schedule he was when he is here. This is more strange than I anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment