Tuesday, February 16, 2010

...sigh

I have no motivation to do anything. Talking to people only seems to annoy me more. There is nothing to talk about and no I don't need any kind of intervention. He is at a freaking airline he is not dead. Yes, my life is boring, Yes, I will probably think about not being with him more than he might since he's so busy. Yes, I hate it here, Yes, I want to be done and out of this stupid school. News flash people I'm freaking FINE! I'm not hitting rock bottom, I'm not sitting in a dark room crying, I'm not going to off myself because he is away. I am not a weak person. I am also however not a patient person at the moment. I have an exam at 8 pm tonight in the middle of campus meaning I'll have to park 20 min away and walk in the stupid ice and snow. 
  
I'm not so sure I want to be around people. I'm not turning into a hermit and I'm really not upset but to hear everyone ask how i'm doing, what he's up to, how am i holding up. It only makes it harder and as ready as I am and as not bad as I think this is going to be it gets exponentially harder when people won't let you stop thinking about it. And that tone... the poor you I have to talk like someone's died in order to talk down to you and pity you tone. UGH! That is what has been hard about this so far..all 24 hrs into it. The good bye hurt and it was anything close to pleasant BUT I made it through it with just tearing up and I never thought that the hardest part of dealing with this is not being left alone by annoy people who underestimate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment