Thursday, March 3, 2011

Only 73 more days...

There are only 73 more days until I graduate. Hopefully only about 80 until I move. I am really hoping nothing complicates that plan. This up and down roller coaster is exhausting. I don't know what to think or how to feel. When I think I know or have a grasp on things then something happens that puts me back at square one. Yesterday I went to bed happier then I've been in months, tonight I feel the exact opposite. Why can't things be simple? Why can't I wake up tomorrow and forget it all? Why won't this moronic feeling go away? It is insane to get a feeling the first day you meet them and to never have it go away even after all that's happened. I want to be angry, I want to just get over all this crap. I want to stop feeling inadequate. I want to not be afraid to go out. Even close friends who are trying to be "supportive" turn out to be disturbing and creepy. What is wrong with me? Why am I never good enough for normal? I'm not even asking for anything close to impressive. I want normal. I want someone to not treat me like a whore. I want someone to make me feel like I am worth it. I am so lost and confused. My mind is the most dangerous place on earth and I am stuck in it. I want someone's words to reflect their actions and their actions to reflect their words. I want to feel loved. I want to feel confident and I want to feel secure again. I want to graduate, move and get on with my life. I've never been so confused and hurt for such a long period of time in my life. I don't know what I want.

1 comment:

  1. Guess misery does like company, I struggle with the same thoughts you expressed here. Thank you for blogging.

    ReplyDelete