Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Fresh New Start!

Well, folks if anyone is actually still reading this but I took a break from writing. I am ready for a fresh new start. I am moving at the end of the month. I feel so good about my opportunities and the things I am doing. FINALLY, getting back into shape. I have been pushing my boundaries and forcing myself to do the things I need to in order to become the person I want to be. I have been having so much fun living my life for myself. I have so many goals and dreams and I plan on making them all come true. I have reached such a good place in my life. I couldn't be more excited about the things to come.


"beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will..."

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I needed encouragement today and found some here :)

    ReplyDelete